Tuesday 20 December 2011

Getting into the Christmas sprit

I thought I'd start my blog off with a Christmas tag, i wasn't tagged to do this but thought I'd do it anyhow just get a little bit Christmasy! :) 


1) Which holiday do you celebrate? Christmas
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year? Ill be waking up at my mums, opening presents here, having Christmas dinner here and then at about 1:30 my dad will come and pick me and my older brother and sister up to take to his house and spend some time with him, then he will take us all home and we will sleep at home :)
3) What's your favorite holiday drink? I don't really have a holiday drink, with dinner we all have a glass of wine so i could say that because we never drink wine with dinner, so yes, wine. 
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? Ginger bread men all the way.
5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song? Either band aid - do they know its Christmas or Wham - Last christmas
6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? I don't think i have received anything wired, someone gave me turkish delight one time, that was weird for me...
7) Have you ever made a snowman? Plenty of times :D
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance? cinnamon 
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!) I haven't really asked for anything, just some new clothes :)
10) What is most important to you about the holidays? Spending time with all the family and having fun with them all, seeing everyone smiling. :D



Much love Serena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo