Sunday 29 January 2012

FOTD

Hello again there! Today I wanted to show you what I’m wearing on my face. I’m really loving the combination of a bright lip and just a neutral or lined lid. 

Sleeks Matt lipstick in the colour Papaya Punch (782) on my lipsand wearing Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner but when I haven’t worn that I have done a neutral Smokey eye using my Good Earth and Eden palette from No.7. I would like you to know I have a few No.7 palettes and love them all (most of them are bought in sets) I also think most of the No.7 products are really good (especially the skin care range). Also on my face I am wearing Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation which I‘m also love in the winter season. And I have just contoured my cheeks with an old Avon Matt bronze. The mascara I am wearing on my short stubby lashes is No.7 Extravagant Lashes, which has a huge brush and I love it! More posts coming x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo