Saturday 23 June 2012

L'oreal Caresse Lipstick










I have been loving this Lipstick over the last few weeks but only just managed to get picture and sort this post out (so please excuse the lippy not been in perfecto shape). It's really nice and moisturizing not drying at all, I thought it would of been slightly more pigmented when I looked at the Lipstick itself but it does come out really sheer, some may think thats positive but I do like a bright lipstick. Its great for the day with you don't want that much makeup on and you only want something light on your lips. I don't think it last very long on your lips at all, i was touching it up all thought the day and wouldn't wear it if i wasn't carrying it around with me. You can buy the Lipstick for £7.99 from Boots. The colour I have is Aphrodite Scarlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo