Friday 28 February 2014

Studying Theatrical Make-up Artesty

Hello! iv not blogged in sooooo long (aprox 1 year) eeek. But I'm wanting to begin blogging again about different things. Still in the beauty area but I have taken another step in my life and im now studying Theatrical Make-up.
I'm going to be writing more about how my career into make-up is going and what I'm up to and learning along the way.
I started the course in September 2013 and since have enjoyed if thoroughly. So far we have learnt; camouflage makeup, airbrush makeup and just learning, bald caps, prosthetics and body painting. As far as we have got to now I love the course and it is defiantly something I will want to do for the rest of my life (or a huge part of it anyway...).
I've been playing around at home doing different things on my own face... hands and arms... and having just as much fun doing that as I am at college.
Here is a few photos of what iv been doing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo