Friday, 7 March 2014
Doll type face paint/makeup
1. First I took out my eyebrow using Nose wax, mine is from GRIMAS but you can just buy any nose wax from amazon and it should do the job. Just take a little bit of this and smooth it over your brow as thin as you can get it so its not visible.
2. Next you need to map out where you want your naturel face showing through the gap and paint the rest of your face and neck white. I started with one thin layer and then finished off with a thicker layer making it perfect and then powdering it with a translucent powder.
3. When you have your face covered how you want it you need to draw the gaged line around the edges, you can either use an eyeliner which is black or a black face paint, I used a face paint
4. Now to perfect it, using a damp cotton bud clean up the white paint away from the edges what overlap the black line.
This is also the stage where I drew on my eyebrow, slightly higher and a little more arched than my natural eyebrow I also used the black paint to do this.
5. At bit more of an easier step, where I gently brushed on a light purple face paint over the top of my forehead and contoured my cheeks with it (this would be easier done with a purple eye shadow or something powdered).
6. Now I have just done my eye in similar colours and making it a little darker with winged eyeliner and mascara. on the opposite side of my face I just made the natural makeup a little more obvious with a bright lipstick and a little eye shadow.