Thursday 15 March 2012

Charles worthington Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello everyone, I recently bought Charles worthington shampoo and conditioner because my hair was feeling in real bad condition and thought i could get a better one then the normal Elvev or Herbal essence, they were cheaper at the time from boots but not sure how much, maybe about £3.50 each. I bought the soft and silky one because i thought that would be the best one to get my hair into better condition.

I would say they make my hair soft for the first day of washing it but day two of my hair it is just normal thought it is normally getting greasy. On day three i would think my hair needs washing. I'm sure it gets greasy quicker because i wear my hair straight when i use this and when my hair is straight i touch it a lot, not sure why it's just one of those things. I don't think i will be repurchasing this again, I may think of trying another type like the volume boost one but defiantly not the soft &silky one.

I have just found it on the boots website and they are £5.10 each or two for £6.00 and i think thats a great deal! take a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo