Monday 30 April 2012

Converse Allstar








In my last post I mentioned I was going to purchase some Converse, (I know Iv blown the saving of money) because I'v been eyeing them up for months on the internet and in store. I haven't actually bought shoes/clothing for about two and a half months so thought I'd treat myself. I bought them, three days ago now and I have worn them every day since buying them ahaa. I absolutely love them, although they are not the comfiest... They have ripped my little feet to death! Literally. They were suppose to be £40 but because I have student discount they come down to £36 which I thought was good and made me feel like I hadn't spent so much money oout of my piggy bank. (ps please ignitor my uneven leggings didn't notice they were like that until looking back ooopie!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo