Friday 27 April 2012

Get to know me tag


I pinched this tag off Elle and Blairs blog, thought it looked great and wanted to join in... 

  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes so cute!
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? It depends, If its like a Ball or a prom, a big poofy dress but if its a wedding/party, a short party dress.
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I'm not sure, personally no, I love costume jewelry.. 
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Up, today a bit of a lazy day. 
  5. Do you straighten your hair? not really, my hairs almost naturally strait anyways. 
  6. Favorite mascara? L'oreal Teloscopic Mascarra
  7. Do you get your nails done? No, i have quite long nails so i dont see the need for acrylics, i just paint them.
  8. Small or large purses? LARGE!
  9. Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans, got to be jeans!
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? I wouldn't say clothes that make me feel uncomfortable but defiantly jewelry and shoes yess!
  11. Do you text message a lot? Not really I prefer to call people. 
  12. Whats your favorite color? I don't really have one, and if i do it depends what it is, I love pink polish, but orange and red is a great lip colour...
  13. Heels or flats? Flats all the way, when i go out on a night i would normally wear heals, but flats are much better i feel so tall in heals during the day (i'm 5'9") 
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Not normally, if I'm just going to the shop across road i will but other than that no.
  15. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? No, i hate lipgloss...
  16. Do you own any big sunglasses? only one pair from primark :)
  17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends what I'm doing, from 20 minuets to 1 and a half hours
  18. Gold or silver? Mix it up, both together
  19. Do you like to wear dresses? YES defiantly!
  20. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Yes.
  21. Do you like to hold hands? Yeah, cute.
  22. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Teeth, eyes and hair.... and dress sense, got to have a good dress sense...
  23. Would you kill for chocolate? Yes, who wouldn't?!
  24. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 12345678900000056789
  25. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No, not a good look on me...
  26. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? nope, whats the point in that? they will soon see the real you so why hide behide closed doors?
  27. Do you fall in love easily? I wouldn't say i have ever been in love
  28. Do you have cramps? YES IN MY GOD DAMN TOES!
  29. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? Nobodys here forever though are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo