Tuesday 3 April 2012

Inspiration











Todays a slightly different post, its on the topic of inspiration. I know it's a huge topic and it is different for every person but i thought i'd try and show you where i get some of my inspiration from. Inspiration can come from anything, a lot of inspiration i get comes from music and blogs. I'm constantly looking at the Vogue website and buying new magazine additions that come out and some of the things in here are the biggest inspiration ever!


Tumblr is a great place to get inspiration there's many types of different people there and i think its also a great place where you can show your emotions and not get judged by anyone. 


I used to say i didn't have/get inspiration but i have been thinking about it a lot for the passed few weeks (why I'm posting this) and I believe everyone gets inspiration from anything they do from somewhere because otherwise you wouldn't be doing it. I know it sounds a bit cheesy too but i get a lot of inspiration from my mum and my close family, i just think i would love to grow up and be like they are and be happy and healthy. 


Inspiration can be found in anything, from nature and art, to youtube and people. You can use your inspiration it inspire other people, thats the great thing it will just go around in a huge circle of inspiration, my mum inspires me but I may inspire her. Someone on a blog may b inspired by you but you may look on their blog on they may inspire you... If you think about your inspiration as a person you will find it and if you can't just keep looking. 
I could probably sit and write about this all day but think it would get slightly boring for you guys so im going to stop now aha. 
Here are some quotas that inspire me:


-As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.-Audrey Hepburn 

-Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.-Buddha

-We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.-Sam Keen


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo