Thursday 19 April 2012

A little bit of my life

Me and my friend on a bowling night (where i came last in bowling) 
My baby Alfie
Me and my beautiful older sister, last christmas
A photograph from my last post
A good night out with the girlys
My little baby again
A picture of Audrey Hepburn who i adore
 A photo of a photo of my brother, me and my sister (I'm the middle one)
My mum, me and my sister (this was a sort of dress up night, we don't normally dress like this)
Me and the girls again :)
Hello everyone so I have noticed  all the posts I have put onto her have been beauty and hair related so I thought I'd do a bit more of a personal post because I love love love reading more personal post with pictures because I am quite nosey hehee. 
I'm sorry about the short post but i thought I'd gather some photos together that i already have and show you, I have been revising a lot for college because I'm doing all my exams that i need to pass to get onto the next year of the course. I should finish all my exams in the next few weeks or so, so my posts will be back to normal. 

4 comments:

  1. awww alfie is so cute! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I just followed back, can you see me in your list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thanks great, thank you very muchly!x

      Delete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo